- High End Commercial Property Manager
- Vancouver Historical Building
Historical Building Restoration and Updated with Vancouver Heritage Colors.
- This required the following:
- Working in Association with other trades
- Working safely with tenants operating businesses in the building
- Working with a designer and architect to choose Vancouver Historical Colors
- Potential risk to pedestrians and workers safety by working on a swing stage above a busy downtown street
- Challenges with weather changes resulting in scheduling changes and re-painting.
- Co-ordinated with the other trades to determine an ideal schedule for work to be completed
- Applied multiple test patches on the building to ensure Architect’s approval of Vancouver Historical Colors.
- Designed and implemented specific safety guidelines to be followed by all staff on site. This mitigated any risk associated with working above a busy downtown street
- Sought out the most suitable and long-term warrantied products for the surfaces being painted.
- Designed a communication plan for interacting with other trades to ensure project efficiency and safety.
- Long lasting protection – 25 year warranty on the products used to complete the painting.
- Physical transformation made the building a historical landmark in the downtown Vancouver area.
- Maintained a great relationship with property manager and other trades working on site despite challenges that came to light after initial schedule.
- Went above and beyond to ensure quality of the project was delivered and safety precautions were not compromised.
- This earned us a repeat client and great strategic alliances with other trade companies on the project.