Our Goal / Vision
We are proud to provide you timely, eco-friendly solutions so you can have long-term property protection. Our experienced Vancouver painters will bring you exceptional customer service. We are very excited to bring you expertise, creativity, and inspiration for a major upgrade to your investment.
Your storefront or office space is the greeting card for your clients. It is important to have a fresh and vibrant space that makes staff and clients feel comfortable and create a professional setting for your business. We’ll help you achieve this with little or no disruption to your day-to-day.
Does your commercial space match the energy of your brand?
We are passionate to bring you fresh colours to put you in your element. Your branding can be represented through your commercial space to attract clients and boost morale and productivity for your staff.
We would love to help you choose the right colour theme to make your company culture, vision, and message stand out in your workspace. Use your specific corporate colours to add some energy into your space and create an atmosphere that matches your visual communication.
What do we do?
Wood, Stucco, Vinyl, Metal, Concrete, Composite, Hardie Board, Plaster, Windows, Doors, Panels, Posts, Soffits, Railings, Decks, Stairs, Floors and Walkways, Carpentry and Stucco Repair, Powerwashing, Paint Stripping and Removal
Benefits for our Customer:
- Ability to work around the clock to ensure your storefront or office does not need to close during painting.
- Low odour and fast drying products that enable your business to stay open during painting.
- Increased Property Value
- Improves the way residents and owners FEEL about their property.
- Quality protection to your indoor surfaces. We use washable and scrub-able products with the best durability.
- Time saved – Let us do the work who has time to paint their house?
- Money saved – We already have all of the essential equipment and get you huge savings on the best available products.
How do we do it differently?
- Trained, Dedicated and Professional Staff
- Cleanly Uniformed and Polite Painters
- No shortcuts, cheap products, or quick fixes. We want your job to last long-term.
- Dedicated foreman and production manager on every project to maintain high workmanship.
- On-time and on-schedule project completion.
- Clear communication with our customers so they understand project progress
- Full clean up at the end of each day
- Work on consecutive days once we start the project (weather depending)
- WCB safety guidelines reviewed and followed on every project
- Always Recycling as much as possible on every project
What products do we use?
Of course, everyone has different goals for their exterior painting project. We work with you to figure out what your goals are, what surfaces need to be painted, and what products are the very best to achieve the desired results. We always recommend using the best top quality products. It is worth paying a little bit more for a superior product. We have accounts with Dulux, Benjamin Moore, Cloverdale Paints, and Sherwin Williams and have great relationships with all of our suppliers to get you the best product for the best price.
What’s Our Process?
Every job is different and will have a slightly varied list of procedures depending on the type of substrate we are painting and what kind of preparation is specifically required. But it usually will look something like this:
- Use Drop Sheets and Protect any areas not being painted including floors, furniture, plants, blinds, etc.
- Wash down any areas with rags and cleaning solution if necessary to remove dirt, grease, dust, etc.
- Sand down or scuff any surfaces being painted so they are smooth and presentable.
- Fill any noticeable dings, dents or holes
- Caulk any gaps or cracks
- Prime any areas that are required
- Begin painting – typically from the top down getting all of the difficult areas done first. If we are spraying, we will get all of the spraying done first so that we minimize the amount of time that windows are masked and plants are covered.
- Complete painting and conduct a thorough walkthrough with you, the client, if desired.
- Complete any remaining touchups or final requests from our customers
- Take all garbage/paint cans with us to recycle
- Do a final clean up of job site
- Shake hands with our customers and thank them for allowing us to help protect and beautify their homes!
Link to our Warranty:
Our consultation process can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 45 minutes of your time depending on the size of the project. For most jobs we will have some basic questions about your goals, colors, and project logistics. It is important to meet with us in person so we can understand each other and make sure that we start the project on the right foot. We try to make things very clear and transparent so you know exactly what you are paying for and a lot of that information is communicated in the consultation. We will also take measurements and photos of your property so that we can properly assess how much labor and materials are required to paint your project.
We accept Cash, Checks, E-Transfer, or Visa Payments.