Our Goal / Vision
EBPainting is excited to offer high-quality exterior painting services! Our competent team has years of experience, so they can solve any painting issue for you. Call us today and we will make sure to bring some creativity and inspiration into your house exterior.
Has it been over 7 years since you painted your exterior?
You might be at risk of exposing the structure of your home to the elements resulting in long-term and costly damage. We ensure to use the proper techniques and products to put your long-term interest first and we have a written guarantee that our services will last.
Is it time to inject energy and vibe to your exterior space?
If your home is lacking the curb appeal that you desire, it might be time to add some modern colours that can drastically transform the character of your property. Painting the exterior of your home can have a significant impact on the way you feel about your home and increase your property value.
What do we do?
Wood, Stucco, Vinyl, Metal, Concrete, Composite, Hardie Board, Plaster, Windows, Doors, Panels, Posts, Soffits, Railings, Decks, Stairs, Floors and Walkways, Carpentry and Stucco Repair, Powerwashing, Paint Stripping and Removal
Benefits for our EBPainting Customer:
- Enhanced curb appeal
- Improves the way you FEEL about your house exterior.
- Quality protection to your outdoor surfaces
- Time/money saved
What’s Our Process?
Every painting project is different. Therefore, procedures may vary depending on the type of substrate we are painting or what kind of preparation is necessary. The standard process looks like this:
- Power wash/soft wash
- Use of drop sheets to protect any areas not being painted
- Scrape and sand any loose or peeling paint
- Caulk any gaps or cracks
- Prime any areas that are required
- Begin painting – from the top down getting all of the difficult areas done first. If we are spraying, we will get all of the spraying done first
- Complete painting and conduct a thorough walkthrough with you, the client, if desired.
- Take all garbage/paint cans with us to recycle
Link to our Warranty Form.
EBPainting consultation can take anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes of your time. For most projects, we will have some questions about your goals, colours, and project logistics. It is essential to meet with us in person for a better understanding. We will try our best to make things very clear so you know exactly what you’re paying for. We will also take measurements and photos of your property for a proper assessment.
We accept Cash, Checks, E-Transfer, or Visa Payments.