Our Goal / Vision
We are proud to provide you timely, eco-friendly solutions so you can have long-term property protection. Our experienced painters will bring you exceptional customer service. We are very excited to bring you expertise, creativity and inspiration for a major upgrade to your investment.
Has it been over 7 years since you painted your exterior?
You might be at risk of exposing the structure of your home to the elements resulting in long-term and costly damage. We ensure to use the proper techniques and products to put your long-term interest first and we have a written guarantee that our services will last.
Is it time to inject energy and vibe to your exterior space?
If your home is lacking the curb appeal that you desire, it might be time to add some modern colours that can drastically transform the character of your property. Painting the exterior of your home can have a significant impact on the way you feel about your home and increase your property value.
What do we do?
Wood, Stucco, Vinyl, Metal, Concrete, Composite, Hardie Board, Plaster, Windows, Doors, Panels, Posts, Soffits, Railings, Decks, Stairs, Floors and Walkways, Carpentry and Stucco Repair, Powerwashing, Paint Stripping and Removal
Benefits for our Customer:
- Enhanced Curb Appeal.
- Increased Property Value
- Improves the way you FEEL about your home.
- Quality protection to your outdoor surfaces
- Time saved – Let us do the work who has time to paint their house?
- Money saved – We already have all of the essential equipment and get you huge savings on the best available products.
How do we do it differently?
- Trained, Dedicated and Professional Staff
- Cleanly Uniformed and Polite Painters
- No shortcuts, cheap products, or quick fixes. We want your job to last long-term.
- Dedicated foreman and production manager on every project to maintain high workmanship.
- On time and on schedule project completion.
- Clear communication with our customers so they understand project progress
- Full clean up at the end of each day
- Work on consecutive days once we start the project (weather depending)
- WCB safety guidelines reviewed and followed on every project
- Always Recycling as much as possible on every project
What products do we use?
Of course, everyone has different goals for their exterior painting project. We work with you to figure out what your goals are, what surfaces need to be painted, and what products are the very best to achieve the desired results. We always recommend using the best top quality products. It is worth paying a little bit more for a superior product. We have accounts with Dulux, Benjamin Moore, Cloverdale Paints, and Sherwin Williams and have great relationships with all of our suppliers to get you the best product for the best price.
What’s Our Process?
Every job is different and will have a slightly varied list of procedures depending on type of substrate we are painting and what kind of preparation is specifically required. But it usually will look something like this:
- Power Wash / Soft Wash
- Use Drop Sheets and Protect any areas not being painted including plants, rooftops, windows etc.
- Scrape and Sand any loose or peeling paint
- Caulk any gaps or cracks
- Prime any areas that are required
- Begin painting – typically from the top down getting all of the difficult areas done first. If we are spraying, we will get all of the spraying done first so that we minimize the amount of time that windows are masked and plants are covered.
- Complete painting and conduct a thorough walk through with you, the client, if desired.
- Complete any remaining touchups or final requests from our customers
- Take all garbage / paint cans with us to recycle
- Do a final clean up of job site
- Shake hands with our customer and thank them for allowing us to help protect and beautify their home!
Link to our warranty form:
Our consultation process can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 45 minutes of your time depending on the size of the project. For most jobs we will have some basic questions about your goals, colors, and project logistics. It is important to meet with us in person so we can understand each other and make sure that we start the project on the right foot. We try to make things very clear and transparent so you know exactly what you are paying for and a lot of that information is communicated in the consultation. We will also take measurements and photos of your property so that we can properly assess how much labor and materials are required to paint your project.
We accept Cash, Checks, E-Transfer, or Visa Payments.