Our Goal / Vision
Are you moving to a new place? Or maybe you have lived in your house for years and now you want to refresh it? Whatever the case is, EBPainting got you!
We are proud to provide high-quality service in a quick and efficient manner. Our experienced painters can solve any painting problem that they encounter during the process. We are excited to bring expertise, inspiration, and creativity into your interior project. Let our friendly team take care of your painting needs!
Are you concerned with having people work in your home?
Respect for you and your property is embedded into our company culture. We do not hire painters unless we know they have significant painting experience.
Are you overwhelmed with colour selection on your paint project?
Choosing the paint colour can be the most difficult part of the project. We make this easy for you by bringing our experience of painting over 1,000 homes. We will work with you to figure out what colours and inspirations you have and physically sample your ideas before we begin the project to ensure it is exactly what you imagined.
What do we do?
Wood, Stucco, Vinyl, Metal, Concrete, Composite, Hardie Board, Plaster, Windows, Doors, Panels, Posts, Soffits, Railings, Decks, Stairs, Floors and Walkways, Carpentry and Stucco Repair, Powerwashing, Paint Stripping and Removal
- Increased Property Value
- Improves the way you FEEL about your home.
- Quality protection to your indoor surfaces.
- Time saved – Let us do the work who has time to paint their house?
- Money saved – We already have all of the essential equipment and get you huge savings on the best available products.
How do we do it differently?
- Well-trained professional staff members
- Friendly painting team
- Only long-term methods, no shortcuts
- Each project has a dedicated foreman and production manager
- Always on-time
- Clear communication & transparency
- Complete cleanup at the end of each day
- Working on consecutive days
- WCB safety guidelines always considered for each project
- Recycle as much as possible
What products do we use?
We use only the best top quality products for our clients. We understand that every interior project is different, so we always try to figure out your goals before suggesting the products. Our main objective is to achieve the desired goal specifically for you. It is worth to pay more for a superior product than to buy a cheaper option that can potentially damage your property. We have accounts with Dulux, Benjamin Moore, Cloverdale Paints, and Sherwin Williams.
What’s Our Process?
- Protect any areas not being painted including floors, furniture, etc.
- Wash down any areas with rags and cleaning solutions.
- Sand down or scuff any painted surfaces so that they are smooth and presentable.
- Fill any noticeable dings, dents or holes
- Caulk any gaps or cracks
- Begin painting – from the top down getting all of the difficult areas done first.
- If we are spraying, we will get all of the spraying done first.
- Conduct a thorough walkthrough with you, the client, if desired.
- Complete any remaining touchups or final requests
- Take all garbage with us to recycle
- Do a clean up of job site
Check out our Warranty Form.
Contact us to get a consultation. It typically takes from 15 to 45 minutes (depending on the project). We will ask you some general questions about your final goals, colour palette, and other important information. It is best to meet in person so that we can properly get to know each other and start the project right away. We will make sure that the process is completely transparent, so you know exactly what are you paying for. We will take measurements and photographs of your house for a better assessment. This can help us to understand how much labor and materials are required for the project.
We accept Cash, Checks, E-Transfer, or Visa Payments.