We hire passionate and professional painters
At Even Better Painting we are always looking for painters of caliber who know how to nail a job. A painter at Even Better Painting will have experience and a broad set of painting skills to tackle our projects.
- A team player with a willingness to collaborate, work in a team and leave the ego at the door?
- Dynamic with an ability to be flexible and adapt to changes of the situation calmly?
- A Painter with integrity who knows that honesty is always the best way and core values matter?
- A strong communicator with the ability to liaise and converse clearly and effectively with all types of people and demonstrate emotional intelligence?
- Customer service is hugely important to our business and we always aim to leave the client happy. Your politeness, professionalism, and interpersonal skills are as important to us as your painting ability.
- Skill Set: A minimum of 2 years experience working as a painter on residential/commercial projects.
- A driving license and vehicle.
- A full set of basic hand tools. We supply ladders, sprayers, lights, protection, etc but would expect any experienced painters to have their own basics (brush, putty knife, roller cage, pole).
- Knowledge of aspects of filling & surface preparation.
- Knowledge of paint products and finishes.- Ability to interpret client requirements.
- Excellent cutting and rolling skills.
- Good knowledge & experience with paint spraying.
- Problem solving & creativity.
If this sounds like you, please fill out the form below!