What Makes Us Even Better?
Even Better Exterior Painting
Spring is on the way, which means exterior painting season is on the way, too! Here are some of the top reasons to consider refreshing your home’s exterior:
- Protects your home from the elements: Living in the Lower Mainland, your home is exposed to an entire season of rain and wind. A fresh coat of paint can protect your home and prevent issues like mould and decay.
- Increases value and curb appeal: New paint can give your home a fresh look, and can update the appearance of older homes!
- Exposes other issues: Hiring a professional painter for your exterior painting project can often expose other issues with your home’s exterior that have been hidden. This can prevent larger issues in the future!
Even Better Painting can help you decide when it is time to paint your home, and what products can offer you the best protection!
Choosing an Exterior Paint Colour
Choosing an exterior painting colour can be one of the most difficult home improvement decisions to make. Here are some tips and tricks to help you make the right choice!
Choose your shade first
When choosing a colour for the exterior of your home, start by considering whether you would like a light, medium, or darker colour. This will help you narrow down your selection!
Consider the Colour of Roof
For homes with neutral coloured roofs, many exterior paint colours will match well! If you have a roof with red, brown, or green undertones, you may want to consider what colours will compliment and what colours will clash.
Stick to 3 or 4 Colours
When choosing exterior paint colours, it is best to keep things simple. You may want to consider having the main colour, an accent colour, and a colour for your trim. These can be similar colours or complimentary colours!
Sample your colours
Once you have chosen some colour options, test them out! Light can impact the way your chosen colour will look, so ensure that you like the look of the paint colour at different times of day. Even Better Painting offers colour samples to help you make the right choice!
Online Tools for Choosing Colours
Here are some great tools for visualizing what paint colours will look like in the interior and on the exterior of your home! Many paint suppliers offer useful resources that allow you to upload and paint your own photo! Here are some of our favourites:
We’ve Got Rewards for You!
- If you refer someone who decides to complete a painting project with us, we will send you a $50 Visa gift card
- If you leave us a review on Google, we will send you a promo code that can be used for 10% off your next interior or exterior painting project!
- Share your before and after photos on Facebook and tag EB Painting, and we will send you a $20 Uber Eats gift card!