An Uplifting Transition…
With hundreds of assessors across Canada this client is a proven leader in the field of independent medical and paramedical examinations. Their office is a large commercial space located downtown Vancouver.
- As this was a medical facility there was a requirement to be extremely clean and have great attention to hygiene.
- Zero tolerance to paint fumes or any trace of paint smell in the facility.Constraints with patient’s medical appointments required us to schedule the work without any disruption to the business.
- The space was in rough shape and needed a re-fresh drastically.
- We first assessed the requirements and developed a customized approach for the delivery of this work.
- We worked closely with our paint service provider to ensure our products were totally aligned with our client’s requirements.
- We developed a schedule that was outside of business hours to avoid disruption to their business.
- We recommended several color themes that fit the office brand and would make the space feel bright and refreshed.
- We presented our process to follow the medical and hygiene protocols.
- We obtained approval on schedule approach, hygiene protocols and color theme.
- We provided communication to the office management so that they were up to date with the job progress.
- After painting was completed, the office felt bright, refreshed and up to date.
- The office has a more professional and presentable feel.
- The space is much more inviting and uplifting for incoming patients.
- The staff felt uplifted and were excited to be working in their new space.